[Cl-perec-devel] Loading cl-perec

Ken McKee rkm101 at mac.com
Mon Feb 5 07:08:14 UTC 2007

Hello,

Attempting to loading cl-perec gernerates:
	The name "METACOPY-WITH-CONTEXTL" does not designate any package.
	[Condition of type SB-KERNEL:SIMPLE-PACKAGE-ERROR]

I'm using SBCL 1.0, Mac OS X 10.4 and recent checkouts/downloads of
cl-perec,  cl-rdbms,  pg,  defclass-star,  asdf-system-connections,
arnesi_dev,  slime,  cl-containers,  metatilities,  moptilities,
closer-mop,  lw-compat,  cl-store,  cl-ppcre,  metacopy,  parse-
number,  local-time,  flexi-streams,  cl-fad,  trivial-gray-streams,
trivial-garbage,  computed-class,  s-base64,  metabang-bind,  iterate.

A post on metacopy-devel suggests METACOPY-WITH-CONTEXTL is part of
some package wizardry to properly load metacopy, I'm still not sure
how to resolve this.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm looking forward to experimenting
with cl-perec and computed-class.

Thanks,
Ken McKee