[cl-irc-devel] cl-irc-cvs commit mails?

Erik Enge erik at nittin.net
Tue Mar 9 14:54:26 UTC 2004

On Mar 9, 2004, at 9:09 AM, Erik Huelsmann wrote:

> Last night I committed the change I proposed on the list to the CVS
> repository at common-lisp.net. Before doing that I subscribed to
> cl-irc-cvs at .. but I didn't see any commit mail. Am I doing something
> wrong or should I not expect a commit mail this soon?

It seems that everything you are doing is correct.  I see that the mail
went
through fine in Exim also.  No errors apparently.  I just tried sending
on from
my account and it went through so perhaps we just saw some intermittent
bugs of some sorts.  Could you try again?

> Also, I noticed there not being a ChangeLog or Changes file in the
> repository. I guess there is no protocol to keep track of commits to
> the
> repository then? Could someone please confirm (or deny :-) ) this?

I don't think there is one.  You can add one if you like.

Erik.