[cl-irc-devel] cl-irc-cvs commit mails?

Erik Huelsmann e.huelsmann at gmx.net
Tue Mar 9 14:09:35 UTC 2004

Hi,

Last night I committed the change I proposed on the list to the CVS
repository at common-lisp.net. Before doing that I subscribed to
cl-irc-cvs at .. but I didn't see any commit mail. Am I doing something
wrong or should I not expect a commit mail this soon?

Also, I noticed there not being a ChangeLog or Changes file in the
repository. I guess there is no protocol to keep track of commits to the
repository then? Could someone please confirm (or deny :-) ) this?

Working to get past the initial quircks, but slowly getting there....

bye,

Erik.