[cl-irc-devel] cl-irc-cvs commit mails?

Erik Huelsmann e.huelsmann at gmx.net
Tue Mar 9 17:55:08 UTC 2004

Hi Erik,

> It seems that everything you are doing is correct.  I see that the mail
> went through fine in Exim also.  No errors apparently.  I just tried
sending
> on from my account and it went through so perhaps we just saw some
> intermittent bugs of some sorts.  Could you try again?

I saw your test mail. It came to my box nicely. Did you see the commit mail
itself?
Anyway, I'll be committing the export of add-default-hooks and
remove-all-hooks tonight, so I'll be able to see what happens...

> > Also, I noticed there not being a ChangeLog or Changes file in the
> > repository. I guess there is no protocol to keep track of commits to
> > the repository then? Could someone please confirm (or deny :-) ) this?
>
> I don't think there is one.  You can add one if you like.

Well, I wasn't really looking for that kind of work :-) but if the the group
thinks it's a good idea to add one, I'll be happy to start one.

bye,

Erik.