[cl-dwim-devel] command-bar for table/widget

Leonid Novikov novikov.leon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 06:49:10 UTC 2010

I think the fact that for classes inherited from refreshable/mixin
will always appear  refresh command is not bad. Perhaps it would be
good to make a display command-bar is optional, for example defining
the method
(def layered-method render-command-bar-for? (component class prototype value)).
An interesting question is what to do with the alternator/widget since
it will show two command-bar, one for the alternator/widget and one
for the table/widget. It seems to me that the alternator/widget would
be nice somehow combine the two commands with the command-bars
Another good idea is in my opinion to add a command/widget field name
then we will be able to filter inherited command