[cl-dwim-devel] command-bar for table/widget

Levente Mészáros levente.meszaros at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 11:10:55 UTC 2010

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 8:55 AM, Leonid Novikov <novikov.leon at gmail.com> wrote:
> table/widget inherited from command-bar/mixin but function
> render-xhtml no call render-command-bar-for function. Is this
> correct?.
Good question, but it is quite unclear to me if having a command-bar
there is a good idea at all. BTW, it also affects other widgets like
tree/widget, treeble/widget, table/widget, list/widget, etc. Maybe
supporting a command-bar would not hurt that much, but currently if
the command-bar would be rendered there would always be a refresh
command which might not be what one wants by default.

Maybe the refresh command should not be added by refreshable/mixin but
only t/inspector and friends.
Any thoughts on that?

levy

--