[cl-debian] cl-ucw ?

Xavier Maillard zedek at gnu.org
Tue Jul 18 22:29:54 UTC 2006

   The question was already asked different times, or, better, I wrote
   sporadic updates about it, the last one in this thread [1].

Thank you. I will read that.

   > Are there plans to include UCW into Debian or not at all. If so,
   > what is the current status of the package, is there something we can
   > test ?

   I was a bit busy with other Debian stuff, so my efforts on UCW weren't
   enough.

   I'd say that we're now on late for UCW inclusion in etch (expected for
   the end of this year), but it'll be for sure in the next release :-D

I hope it will hit unstable really soon but take your time ;)

Xavier