[cl-debian] New packages: ironclad, tbnl, url-rewrite

Alceste Scalas alceste at muvara.org
Wed Oct 19 12:18:40 UTC 2005

Il giorno lun, 17/10/2005 alle 09.01 +0200, Peter Van Eynde ha scritto:
> In general: maybe you could use dh_lisp, it actually is pretty easy to use and
> 'just works'.

Uh, I believed I was still using it...  Is there any of its feature that
I didn't use (and maybe reinvent)?

> When I downloaded [ironclad] upstream I got version 0.9.1.

Oops!  Sorry, I forgot to say that I'm experiencing some compilation
errors with ironclad-0.9.1 + cmucl.  I'd suggest to keep the 0.9 version
until I'll sort them out and/or ask the upstream author.  I should work
on it very soon.

Other than this, I've fixed everything you pointed out.  I've also
switched to darcs-buildpackage, with new repositories built from scratch
and managed the Right Way(TM) (well, hopefully :-)

The repositories are here:

    http://debian.muvara.org/darcs/debs
    http://debian.muvara.org/darcs/upstream

The upstream/ directory contains the upstream repos used by
darcs-buildpackage.  I've applied some patches in there, too, to avoid
non-free content appear in .orig.tar.gz when packages are built.  More
in detail:

    tbnl:     replaced non-free Frank Zappa photo
    ironclad: removed some non-free patented algorithms

The upstream version numbers have been slightly altered to reflect the
changes.  All the remaining debian-specific patches (e.g. adding debian/
directory) are applied in the debs/ repositories.

Oh, I didn't run dbp-markdeb yet.

Is all this stuff ok?

Feel free to apply all the fixes you need and/or ask me to do so,
whatever is faster :-)

Regards,

alceste
--