[cl-debian] New packages: ironclad, tbnl, url-rewrite

Peter Van Eynde cl-debian at pvaneynd.mailworks.org
Mon Oct 17 07:01:34 UTC 2005

Ola,

Let me first thank you for packaging these libraries. The packaging itself it
pretty good, impressively so for a non-DD :-).

In general: maybe you could use dh_lisp, it actually is pretty easy to use and
'just works'.

Also:
E: url-rewrite source: package-uses-debhelper-but-lacks-build-depends
N:
N:   If a package uses debhelper, it must declare a Build-Depends on
N:   debhelper.
N:
W: url-rewrite source: build-depends-without-arch-dep
N:
N:   The control file specifies source relations for architecture-dependent
N:   packages, but no architecture-dependent packages are built. There are
N:   some exceptions, e.g. build dependencies that have to be satisfied
N:   while calling the "clean" target of debian/rules, the most common case
N:   of which is a Build-Depends: debhelper if you use dh_clean in the
N:   "clean" target. In other cases, you most likely need to change
N:   Build-Depends to Build-Depends-Indep.
N:
N:   Refer to Policy Manual, section 7.6 for details.

On Sunday 16 October 2005 15:34, Alceste Scalas wrote:

>   cl-ironclad
>       Cryptography package for ANSI Common Lisp

When I downloaded upstream I got version 0.9.1.
Also:: there was no UPSTREAM_ironclad_0.9 tag in the darcs archive.
darcs-buildpackage and my darcs-build.sh script expect this.

>   cl-tbnl
>       A toolkit for building dynamic websites with Common Lisp

Great! I was thinking of taking a look at it only yesterday.

The replacement of the jpg (good find!) should be noted in a debian/README
file (which is then also installed of course)

W: cl-tbnl: non-standard-dir-perm usr/share/common-lisp/source/tbnl/contrib/
0655 != 0755

>   cl-url-rewrite
>       Common Lisp package for rewriting URLs in (X)HTML documents

E: cl-url-rewrite: changelog-file-not-compressed CHANGELOG

> If you decide to include them in Debian, I should be able to provide
> patches and keep them updated.

Great!  If you fix these small problems (or tell me to fix them and then
resync from my darcs repositories) I'll be more then happy to upload them.

Groetjes, Peter

--
signature -at- pvaneynd.mailworks.org
http://www.livejournal.com/users/pvaneynd/