[cl-debian] New packages: ironclad, tbnl, url-rewrite

Alceste Scalas alceste at muvara.org
Sun Oct 16 13:34:53 UTC 2005

Hello,

I've packaged three CL libraries I'm currently playing with:

  cl-ironclad
      Cryptography package for ANSI Common Lisp

  cl-tbnl
      A toolkit for building dynamic websites with Common Lisp

  cl-url-rewrite
      Common Lisp package for rewriting URLs in (X)HTML documents

The darcs repositories are available here:

    http://debian.muvara.org/darcs/

If you decide to include them in Debian, I should be able to provide
patches and keep them updated.

Regards,

alceste, who hopes to have followed the right procedure :-)
--
Alceste Scalas <alceste at muvara.org>