[cl-debian] New packages: ironclad, tbnl, url-rewrite

Peter Van Eynde cl-debian at pvaneynd.mailworks.org
Wed Oct 19 18:06:40 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 19 October 2005 14:18, Alceste Scalas wrote:
> Uh, I believed I was still using it...  Is there any of its feature that
> I didn't use (and maybe reinvent)?

Sorry I was not awake then it seems.  I thought I saw postinst files etc.

> Other than this, I've fixed everything you pointed out.  I've also
> switched to darcs-buildpackage, with new repositories built from scratch
> and managed the Right Way(TM) (well, hopefully :-)

Well, actually I use a script instead of the actual buildpackage program, but
I do use the general idea and other scripts. I had a problem with the program
recreating .orig.tar.gz files, which never works.

> The upstream/ directory contains the upstream repos used by
> darcs-buildpackage.  I've applied some patches in there, too, to avoid
> non-free content appear in .orig.tar.gz when packages are built.  More
> in detail:

That is ok, but should only be noted in the README.Debian file, no alteration
of upstream version numbers is needed.

> Oh, I didn't run dbp-markdeb yet.

Hmm. I only run it after I get the confirmation that it got uploaded. I think
that in this way you mark the actual tree that got uploaded. If so I think I
should mark my branch of you tree and you should import it again. Boh.

> Feel free to apply all the fixes you need and/or ask me to do so,
> whatever is faster :-)

Ok. I will download the new archives and see.

Groetjes, Peter

--
signature -at- pvaneynd.mailworks.org
http://www.livejournal.com/users/pvaneynd/