[cl-debian] clisp is up for adoption -- moving

Peter Van Eynde pvaneynd at debian.org
Sat Oct 1 11:26:12 UTC 2005

Hi René,

On Saturday 01 October 2005 10:01, René van Bevern wrote:
> Will Newton has given clisp away for adoption:
> Just to let you all know. ;-) That'd be the chance to get clisp into a
> Darcs repository of CL-Debian. No, I am not going to adopt it myself
> for the below reason:

I'm hesitant about adopting it because I already lack a bit of time to do
proper maintenance of my existing CL packages. I'll investigate how the
source package looks like :-).

Is anyone interested in co-maintainership?

> The time offline will give me the time to implement my planned dh-lisp
> changes and to extend the CLiD from a developer-document to a document
> for Debian's Lisp-users.

I'm looking forward to see this, and I wish you a care-free move...

Groetjes, Peter

--
signature -at- pvaneynd.mailworks.org
http://www.livejournal.com/users/pvaneynd/