[cl-debian] clisp is up for adoption -- moving

René van Bevern rvb at pro-linux.de
Thu Oct 13 14:01:19 UTC 2005

Hi Peter,

On  1.10.05, Peter Van Eynde wrote:
> On Saturday 01 October 2005 10:01, René van Bevern wrote:
> > Will Newton has given clisp away for adoption:
> Is anyone interested in co-maintainership?

David Smith has replied to the ITP, wanting to adopt it. Maybe he is
willing to comaintain it with you? He is in need for a sponsor, it
seems. So that'd be the usual thing for you, as you need to sponsor
most of us. ;-)

> > The time offline will give me the time to implement my planned dh-lisp
> > changes and to extend the CLiD from a developer-document to a document
> > for Debian's Lisp-users.
> I'm looking forward to see this, and I wish you a care-free move...

dh-lisp 0.2 is almost ready for a test. Unfortunately I forgot to
synchronize my changes of the last night to my USB harddisk and am now
sitting here without them. That means that the current version in the
repository has still known and bad bugs. I'll upload the rest tomorrow
(I finally need an internet connection at home) and it should be ready
for some tests.

More on that tomorrow.

	René