[cl-debian] clisp is up for adoption -- moving

René van Bevern rvb at pro-linux.de
Sat Oct 1 08:01:09 UTC 2005

Hello,

Will Newton has given clisp away for adoption:
Just to let you all know. ;-) That'd be the chance to get clisp into a
Darcs repository of CL-Debian. No, I am not going to adopt it myself
for the below reason:

Don't expect quick responses from me until about December. I am moving
and will not have an internet connection in my new home until then. I
will still download my bugreports and upload updated packages through
university, so it should not be neccesary to NMU my packages.

The time offline will give me the time to implement my planned dh-lisp
changes and to extend the CLiD from a developer-document to a document
for Debian's Lisp-users.

Grüße,
      René