[cffi-devel] Greetings ..

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 17:23:24 UTC 2008

Hi, CFFI and others

As I know, Debian's common-lisp-controller (CLC) is very good as a
ASDF addition, CLC let each Linux user could compile lisp source code
from a common place (/usr/share/common-lisp/source) and put the fasl
files in user-specific position. Ubuntu just copy this facility from
Debian, but seems not maintained well. (I thought Greg is on ubuntu
but debian)

The only problem is that Debian's CL packages are usually a little
old. To resolve this issue, I just use SBCL's ASDF-INSTALL package to
install new packages into #p"~/.clc/site" to get the newest version
from Cliki link, than other CLs (CMUCL, CLISP, ECL, even GCL) could
use these fresh packages.