[cells-gtk-devel] New cells-gtk capabilities and new tarball

Peter Denno peter.denno at nist.gov
Tue May 31 14:41:06 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 31 May 2005 06:51, rm at fabula.de wrote:
> Question to Peter: is there really a  Linux/BSD Lisp that does need a path
> for dll loading?

It looks like Lispworks needs it. My first test of lispworks was faulty --
paths were specified when I thought they were not. When I didn't specify the
path the library was not found. But I am not confident in any of this,
because later on I was even having problems with cmucl, which had worked a
few times and uses dlopen. So I'll need to investigate this further.

--
- Best regards,
   Peter