[cells-devel] Where is each project?

Andy Chambers achambers.home at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 12 09:19:46 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 3:40 AM, Ken Tilton <kennytilton at optonline.net> wrote:

> I like the looks of git, but I do not know if c-l.net supports git and I
>  have things under control now (thx to TortoiseCVS) so any switch would be
> down the road some.

Actually, when I set up openair on c-l.net, they said that git was
supported now.  Git also has the awesome gitk/git-gui combination to
make committing changes easier (see screenshot).

There's no rush though as far as I'm concerned.  Its easy enough to
work off a central CVS server with a local git.  I think that's not a
bad model to follow in any case.  Those that like git use it, those
that haven't got round to learning it yet aren't forced to.

--
Andy