[cells-devel] Where is each project?

Ken Tilton kennytilton at optonline.net
Thu Jun 12 02:40:46 UTC 2008

Stu Glaser wrote:
> Ken, Peter, thanks for the info.
>

>>That's how we keep the newbies out :-)
>

> Newbie?  http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/cells-devel/2006-May/000467.html

This is awesome, we have the thing hidden so well people that who have
found it once or not sure of being able to find it again after a hiatus. :)

>>> P.S. It would be real nice to have a canonical git repository for each
>>> on github or gitorious.
>>
>>I know CVS is quite old and people use darcs, git, svn, and mercurial
>>these days, but what advantage is it exactly that we would get from
>>migrating to git?

I like the looks of git, but I do not know if c-l.net supports git and I
  have things under control now (thx to TortoiseCVS) so any switch would
be down the road some.

cheers, kenny