[boston-lisp-organizers] Boston Lisp Meeting

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 06:57:38 UTC 2008

Dear Greg,

I'm co-organizing a monthly Boston Lisp Meeting, and I would be
honored to have you speak there on any topic of your choosing. See our
call for speakers:
  http://fare.livejournal.com/120393.html

We usually meet on the last Monday of every month at 6pm, but we're
flexible to accommodate the needs of speakers.

Consider algebra in XML: instead of (sin (+ x y)), sin(x+y) or x y + sin,