[boston-lisp-organizers] Re: Boston Lisp Meeting

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 04:19:57 UTC 2008

Dear Prof. Abelson,

because the audience is made of Lisp programmers doesn't mean every
talk has to be about programming languages as such. You could talk
about Teaching or Amorphous Computing - both of which have
implications about language design that the audience can figure out by
themselves once communicated the basic insights.

I indeed already contacted Gerry Sussman indeed, Jonathan Bachrach and
Jonathan Rees (and many other potential speakers).

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply!