[boston-lisp-organizers] More organization work needed

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 07:19:32 UTC 2008

Listmasters: thanks for opening this list. Have you invited all the
people who expressed the will to help organizing?

Others (if any): we need a real website. My blog is not the real thing.
   http://fare.livejournal.com/tag/lisp

Our website(s) needs have:
   * a simple website - list previous and future events; has links to
slides, audio, video, urls; thanks sponsors; etc.
   * a blog - publish the latest news (?)
   * a private wiki, to help organize things (track who are the
potential speakers, what tasks need be completed, etc.) - at worst use
zoho
   * a public wiki? Maybe, maybe not - we could reuse cliki or
whatever in the meantime.
   * a way to track down who's registered - so we get headcounts and
can order appropriate food.

Any taker for any of these?

Merely having an open mind is nothing; the object of opening the mind,
as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid.
        -- G.K. Chesterton