[Bese-devel] Using test-suite code in other project

Russ Tyndall russ at acceleration.net
Tue Aug 11 13:15:43 UTC 2009

My understanding is that would be fine and that all the code is BSD
licensed, though some might not be being explicit about it.

You might also wish to check http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-walker/
which is a fork and extension of the walker in arnesi.  I'm not sure,
but it might meet your needs directly or it might be a better place to
start with your modifications.

Thanks for the patches to walker BTW.

HTH,
Russ