Re: Re: [Bese-devel] UCW AJAX Problem

John Doe x-set at mail.ru
Tue Jun 26 04:00:26 UTC 2007

Thanks for answer, attila. When I change backend from built-in to mod_lisp, IE gets right XML answer (with increased counter and HTML elements) through AJAX, but can't render it properly. I think mod_lisp backend sends something different from built-in web server. Is it possible to turn on more detailed logging on JavaScript side ?

Another question about lisp implementations. I see that SBCL 1.0.6 collects garbage too long (up to 20 sec. with default options), it is not acceptable for production. UCW's AJAX branch don't compile with Lispworks 4.4 for Windows (errors related to MOPP), same thing with LispWorks 5 Personal Edition for Linux. What implementation(s) do you actually use ?

Best regards
XSet