[Bese-devel] arnesi's swank dependency

Kilian Sprotte kilian.sprotte at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 7 04:35:23 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am currently having a problem with arnesi's new requirement of swank.
First of all this is my own fault, cause my slightly extended slime
version was actually depending an arnesi.....

But on the other hand, if you do M-x slime, swank will be loaded by
swank-loader.lisp, so loading arnesi after this will reload
everything, cause the system swank had not been loaded yet.

Finally, what do you think about separating those logging facilities
that depend on swank and only load them, if swank is already present?

Hope that makes sense,
bye,

  Kilian