[Bese-devel] (no subject)

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 14:56:26 UTC 2007

> I have spent a little time on making the sharpl support more "correct" in
> arnesi. Unfortunately, the patch is really intrusive since I had to modify
> the code walker to make it work correctly -- basically, the code walker
> called macro functions in the null lexical environment, and that made it
> impossible for the #l reader to work in some more convoluted cases, so I
> had to fix it. This should benefit call/cc too by making it work in more
> cases.

fyi, i've applied this locally and stuff seems to keep on working, but
i'd better leave the pushing of this for someone with more experience
with the walker...

but if nothing happens for long enough i'll push it eventually,
because it looks good for my uneducated eyes.

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)