[Bese-devel] custom yaclml and deftag-macro

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 23:51:45 UTC 2007

> I've applied it somehow. Here is what i get:

sorry, i've issued the "darcs send" towards the wrong repo. this patch
should apply fine after gunzip'ped.

YACLML> (deftag-macro x (&attribute xyz &allow-other-attributes others)
          `(<:input :name ,xyz (@ , at others)))
YACLML> (x :xyz 42 :type "alma" :foo "bar" (@ 88 77))
<input name="42" type="alma" foo="bar" 88="77"
/>
; No value

> It drops others and custom. Could you explain how to use this properly?

i knew something is still not ok with it... :)

unfortunately this patch temporarily drops the ability to use runtime
attribute lists with (@ list-var-name) i'll readd it later when i find
out how. the new syntax will probably also change to (* var1 var2 ...)
i don't think many people use it, but comments are welcome!

please unpull the previous patch before applying this one.

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)