[Bese-devel] custom yaclml and deftag-macro

Evrim ULU evrim at core.gen.tr
Mon Feb 5 09:36:00 UTC 2007

Attila Lendvai wrote:

>> I've applied it somehow. Here is what i get:
>

> sorry, i've issued the "darcs send" towards the wrong repo. this patch
> should apply fine after gunzip'ped.
>
> YACLML> (deftag-macro x (&attribute xyz &allow-other-attributes others)
>          `(<:input :name ,xyz (@ , at others)))
> YACLML> (x :xyz 42 :type "alma" :foo "bar" (@ 88 77))
> <input name="42" type="alma" foo="bar" 88="77"
> />
> ; No value

Ok this works. I have a request since the current situation breaks older macros.  it's very time consuming to fix old codes as you know.

It would be better if we can have something like:

(deftag-macro x (&attribute xyz &allow-other-attributes others &allow-custom-attributes custom)
 `(<:input (@ , at custom) :name ,xyz ,others))

I'm happy with the @ sign btw, why did you think to change it to *?

Thanks.
evrim.