[Bese-devel] custom yaclml and deftag-macro

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 17:59:34 UTC 2007

> Hi,

hi Evrim,

> It seems tags defines via deftag-macro does not accept custom attributes
> provided with (@ ...) . Are there any workarounds to keep things standard?

i'm not sure what you mean with standard, but i hope the enclosed
patch helps. it's a cleanup of the (@ ...) stuff, the patch

Tue Jan 30 20:00:37 CET 2007  attila.lendvai at gmail.com
  * Added &allow-custom-attributes and cleaned up handling of the (@
...) attribute syntax

  Now &allow-other-attributes implies &allow-custom-attributes and the
other-attrbiute-list
  also contains the custom attrbiutes. Propagating custom attributes
e.g. from <ucw:input to
  <:input is now possible by adding an extra (@ ,others) entry.

  Also changed the internal representation other attributes from list
of cons to setf-like
  list of pairs.

i didn't push it yet, because i wanted to test it further to see if
anything breaks and iirc it needs some small changes in ucw here and
there. but i didn't want to touch the ucw repos not to create extra
work for Drew with non-essention patches.

hth,

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)