[Bese-devel] TAL template searching problem

Jan Rychter jan at rychter.com
Thu Oct 19 08:17:53 UTC 2006

 >> Relative paths don't do the trick for me, as I tend to move
 >> documents (tal templates) around. If I do, relative paths will
 >> break. And without the change mentioned above, the :root-directories
 >> list will not work.

 Attila> i could imagine a solution where a relative lookup is tried
 Attila> first and then a normal lookup from the tal-roots. but again, i
 Attila> leave it for those who have some code to test it at hand... :)

Sure, that would work for me just fine. I would never use relative
paths, because they break when you move your files around (so I consider
them useless), but I have nothing against an additional lookup.

--J.