[Bese-devel] TAL template searching problem

Jan Rychter jan at rychter.com
Wed Oct 18 15:19:48 UTC 2006

 >> updating yaclml. So, how about making the following change, please?
 >>
 >> { hunk ./src/tal/handlers.lisp 89
 >> - `(funcall (load-tal ,generator ,(merge-pathnames template-name
 >> *tal-truename*))
 >> + `(funcall (load-tal ,generator ,template-name)
 >> }

 Attila> this means that the tal include will not be processed as a
 Attila> relative path to the tal file's location. i wouldn't like that,
 Attila> but as i'm not using tals i leave the decision for others.

Hmm -- I thought the general idea was to use
yaclml:file-system-generator along with a list of directories specified
with the :root-directories initarg?

Without the above patch, it won't work.

--J.