[Bese-devel] TAL template searching problem

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 16:28:32 UTC 2006

> Relative paths don't do the trick for me, as I tend to move documents
> (tal templates) around. If I do, relative paths will break. And without
> the change mentioned above, the :root-directories list will not work.

i could imagine a solution where a relative lookup is tried first and then a
normal lookup from the tal-roots. but again, i leave it for those who have
some code to test it at hand... :)

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
- I understand.
- No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)