[Bese-devel] simple submit sans javascript.

Christian Haselbach chriss at muon.de
Tue May 9 22:07:01 UTC 2006

On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 11:27:11PM +0200, Attila Lendvai wrote:
> btw, why do people dislike js? and be prepared, there is that new ajax
> branch now... ;)

I don't dislike js, but I want webapps to be usable without. It makes
them more accessible. With every requirement on the client side, you
lock out some people. Javascript on the client side cannot always be
taken for granted. For example, there have been security issues with js
in IE and Mozille where users have been advises to turn javascript off.

Hence, I think it is very good that the button's action association
works without javascript.

Regards,
Christian