[Bese-devel] simple submit sans javascript.

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Tue May 9 21:27:11 UTC 2006

> I don't see the "big deal" in requiring it in UCW apps. Once of the
> things about Dojo compared to the rest is it's packaging system which
> will let you minimize the initial amount of javascript hat you need
> to load and then just load what you need more if you have to.

it's a me too here, but...

for me it seems like ucw is some kind of middle ground. it's stops
being super simple on the rendering ground (as plain html tags and no
js), but it's api is not yet a fully component based one where you
don't even have to use yaclml tags anymore.

btw, why do people dislike js? and be prepared, there is that new ajax
branch now... ;)

but anyway, it would be cool to have two levels of api for ucw: one
with the simple yaclml html stuff some people seem to require and one
with the "bloatware" which is much more easier to use, gives features
for free and some others tend to like... :)

i don't really have a worked out idea, but i would like to use a full
component based interface that is well integrated and where i don't
have to care about the details of how a form is submitted and even
when a form is generated at all!

- attila

(alias 101 on irc &no 'its not lisp code :)