[Bese-devel] request dispatching

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 22:04:00 UTC 2006

On 3/13/06, Attila Lendvai <attila.lendvai at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Wouldn't that mean that this breaks every existing application?
> >
> i'm a newcomer to lisp, and one of the most positive aspects of this
> community is that people tend to not care that much about backward
> compatibility...
>
> i understand that this may be an issue with deployed instances, etc., but
> there are many ways to handle that.
>
> just my 0.02,

hm, i think everything's there in the few lines above, especially in the
"many ways to handle that". i only wanted to support Marco in the
progressive thinking...

(and i do have some nontrivial applications deployed that we are right in
the process of rewriting in lisp... ;)

[some burning material has been cut from here before catching fire :]

- attila

(alias 101 on irc &no 'its not lisp code :)