[Bese-devel] request dispatching

Aleksandar Bakic a_bakic at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 14 12:58:24 UTC 2006

--- Friedrich Dominicus <frido at q-software-solutions.de> wrote:
[...]
> I disagree, backward compatability is not just a game. It's crucial
[...]

Let me second this. I've got a non-stop running application using UCW. It is
based on UCW version of a couple months ago. No chance I can follow you guys
now... I am not complaining; it is OK to keep rewriting code and try to make it
perfect. However, it would have been better if configuration management was
done like in a corporate environment. Unfortunately, I was unable to offer help
when there was the time for it; I'll see if I can try again.

Alex