[Bese-devel] Re: dom-id's in xxx-select-field elements

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 20:48:27 UTC 2006

> Shame there are two branches. I would've just added more
> config parameters and never have split it. This is the CL
> problem in microcosm--fractured at best / spread too thin
> and left for dead at worst. CL may be a victim of its own
> malleability: it's so easy to change things that everybody and his
> dog wants to make their own version of the program. Heck, that
> even applies to me and I'm just a Lisp-young'n.

i know what you mean, but this is not the case here. the ajax branch
is basically the dev branch + (potentially young and fragile) code
needed to make ajax work. this is only a temporary situation, and
darcs makes it quite easy to manage and merge...

i keep the ajax branch in sync with the dev branch.

- attila

(alias 101 on irc &no 'its not lisp code :)