[Bese-devel] Re: Having a simple-form call an action

Marijn Haverbeke marijnh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 12:54:00 UTC 2006

Ho hum. I swear I really do think about these things before mailing, but it
seems I had missed the answer-component function. So what I do now is get
the parent reference from the form, and call answer-component on that in the
refresh-component method of the form. Is this more or less the intended way?
I'd still prefer to directly call an action on the parent component and go
without the ugly parent pointer altogether.

Well, it seems I am confused. Defining a refresh-component for my form class