[Bese-devel] darcs patch: remove docs/reference.pdf, already included in manual.pdf

Luca Capello luca at pca.it
Fri Feb 10 15:06:49 UTC 2006

Hello!

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:33:56 +0100, henrik hjelte wrote:
> I think it is a good idea. The latex script doesn't work for me
> anyway...:( (But I guess I can work around it by removing the
> references to the pictures).

[1] or [2]?

In the former case, for the Debian package I've prepared a small
script to deal with.  I'm attaching the script, but I don't consider
it for upstream inclusion, as some things are Debian-specific and it's
really a dirty hack.

In the latter, I'm sorry, I don't know the root of your problem (I'm
still a LaTeX newbie).

IMHO, the best option should be to convert the documentation into the
qbook format [3], but my Lisp time is already missing...

> By the way, the manual maybe should be updated with chapter on
> "Common Pitfalls for Common Lispers". I have comments about this and
> that spread all over my code. I can't be the only one that forgets
> that most parenscript statements don't return values automatically.

As stated above, missing time :-(

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

[1] http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/bese-devel/2006-January/001480.html