[Bese-devel] darcs patch: remove docs/reference.pdf, already included in manual.pdf

henrik hjelte henrik at evahjelte.com
Fri Feb 10 14:33:56 UTC 2006

On fre, 2006-02-10 at 14:58 +0100, Luca Capello wrote:
> Hello!
>
> On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 11:00:27 +0100, Luca Capello wrote:
> > The attached patch removes docs/reference.pdf.
>
> Any news (positive or negative) on this patch?  :-)

I think it is a good idea. The latex script doesn't work for me
anyway...:( (But I guess I can work around it by removing the references
to the pictures).

By the way, the manual maybe should be updated with chapter on "Common
Pitfalls for Common Lispers". I have comments about this and that spread
all over my code. I can't be the only one that forgets that most
parenscript statements don't return values automatically.

/Henrik Hjelte