[Bese-devel] darcs patch: remove docs/reference.pdf, already included in manual.pdf

Henrik Hjelte henrik at evahjelte.com
Fri Feb 10 18:03:01 UTC 2006

On fre, 2006-02-10 at 16:06 +0100, Luca Capello wrote:
> Hello!
>
> On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:33:56 +0100, henrik hjelte wrote:
> > I think it is a good idea. The latex script doesn't work for me
> > anyway...:( (But I guess I can work around it by removing the
> > references to the pictures).
>
> [1] or [2]?
Unfortunately it is number two,
! LaTeX Error: Cannot determine size of graphic in images/slideshow.png
(no BoundingBox).

> In the former case, for the Debian package I've prepared a small
> script to deal with.  I'm attaching the script, but I don't consider
> it for upstream inclusion, as some things are Debian-specific and it's
> really a dirty hack.
Nice script, I don't think its particularly dirty, it's not your fault
that the path to the images are hardcoded to /tmp/.

The only real dirt i found was that the source path of the image folder
is hardcoded, when you copy the images.

> In the latter, I'm sorry, I don't know the root of your problem (I'm
> still a LaTeX newbie).
>
> IMHO, the best option should be to convert the documentation into the
> qbook format [3], but my Lisp time is already missing...
maybe a project for the parenscript-gardeners :-)

> > By the way, the manual maybe should be updated with chapter on
> > "Common Pitfalls for Common Lispers". I have comments about this and
> > that spread all over my code. I can't be the only one that forgets
> > that most parenscript statements don't return values automatically.
I'll do this... sometime...

/Henrik