[Bese-devel] ucw+ Changes

Evrim ULU evrim at core.gen.tr
Wed Aug 23 11:53:33 UTC 2006

Hi,

Since we were having connections problems with cl-net, we've migrated
core-services and ucw+ projects to http://www.core.gen.tr/projects/.

To check out ucw+ use: darcs get http://www.core.gen.tr/projects/ucw+
or to update already checked out one: darcs pull
http://www.core.gen.tr/projects/ucw+

Here are the list of improvements in ucw+:
- :isolate support for defserver-callback
- added sample registration/invitation component
- client validation support along with dojo.validation namespace.
- new dojo profile (validation namespace added)
- validators added:
     not-empty-validator
     length-validator
     regexp-validator
     email-validator
     ip-validator
     url-validator
     integer-validator
     real-number-validator
     range-valiadtor
     number-format-validator
     date-validator
     time-validator
- new macro: validator-connect with the ability to cascade validators.
- validator test for sample usage.
- dojo.dialog component updated to be real server-side.
- fix for pager to handle null data.
- secure-widget to render or not according to session users roles.
- login component which uses dialog.

See more by running darcs changes.

Btw, we've released new ucw+ project at www.teargas.org.

Have a nice day.