[Bese-devel] List is too quiet

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Fri Sep 30 18:10:04 UTC 2005

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 19:30:41 +0600 (YEKST)
Vladimir Sekissov <svg at surnet.ru> wrote:

> Good day,
>
> asf> What's so great about ucw?
> asf>
> asf> I had to use ucw in college for a course, and it looked like a
> asf> horribly primitive and useless contraption. We even had to hack
> asf> lisp to use it, in the 21 century!. I have avoided it ever
> asf> since. However I find more and more people rhapsodizing about
> asf> how cool UCW is and what an advanced web toolkit it supposedly
> asf> is. I just don't get it: I mean do those people claim that we
> asf> have made no progress in all the years since the early days of
> asf> computing when ucw was used?
> asf>
> asf> I'd like to know, what's the secret?
>
> Congratulations. The list get a first troll.
>
> It is a good indicator of growing interest to UCW.

You do not read comp.lang.lisp as it seems. :-D

@Andreas Fuchs: Yeah, that guy on c.l.l was really funny. Hehe.

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

When someone says "I want a programming language in which I
need only say what I wish done," give him a lollipop. - Alan Perlis