[Bese-devel] Static Files using HTTPD Backend

Scott Bell sebell at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 13:53:23 UTC 2005

Hello everyone,

If this is not an appropriate place for this question, please feel
free to direct me elsewhere or simply ignore me. I'm having some
difficulties serving static files using the httpd backend in ucw_dev.
It seems as if I'm not able to properly set the :www-roots  list of
pathnames, although I have tried several approaches (absolute,
relative, etc.). Of course the error for all my attempts to grab
static files is 404.

Can anyone offer any tips and tricks to this process? I had tracked
down some traffic on this list regarding this issue, but I didn't
manage to find a solution. I'm using SBCL on linux-i386 and chose
httpd for the sake of simplicity, another backend could be feasible.

Thanks,

- Scott Bell