[Bese-devel] List is too quiet

Vladimir Sekissov svg at surnet.ru
Fri Sep 30 13:30:41 UTC 2005

Good day,

asf> What's so great about ucw?
asf>
asf> I had to use ucw in college for a course, and it looked like a
asf> horribly primitive and useless contraption. We even had to hack lisp
asf> to use it, in the 21 century!. I have avoided it ever since. However I
asf> find more and more people rhapsodizing about how cool UCW is and what
asf> an advanced web toolkit it supposedly is. I just don't get it: I mean
asf> do those people claim that we have made no progress in all the years
asf> since the early days of computing when ucw was used?
asf>
asf> I'd like to know, what's the secret?

Congratulations. The list get a first troll.

It is a good indicator of growing interest to UCW.

Best Regards,
Vladimir Sekissov