[Bese-devel] List is too quiet

Andreas Fuchs asf at boinkor.net
Fri Sep 30 12:21:00 UTC 2005

Today, Marco Baringer <mb at bese.it> wrote:
> Waldo Rubinstein <waldo at trianet.net> writes:
> the list works. since you've been around the list has been very
> active, it's usually much lower volume :)

Hm. I think I know how to work around that:

What's so great about ucw?

I had to use ucw in college for a course, and it looked like a
horribly primitive and useless contraption. We even had to hack lisp
to use it, in the 21 century!. I have avoided it ever since. However I
find more and more people rhapsodizing about how cool UCW is and what
an advanced web toolkit it supposedly is. I just don't get it: I mean
do those people claim that we have made no progress in all the years
since the early days of computing when ucw was used?

I'd like to know, what's the secret?

SCNR, (-:
--
Andreas Fuchs, <asf at boinkor.net>, asf at jabber.at, antifuchs