[Bese-devel] unwinding

Aleksandar Bakic a_bakic at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 13:06:02 UTC 2005

> your best bet then is to just delete the session[1]:

I already tried something like that, expire-session and remove-expired-session
(copied some code from UCW guts). However, I could not easily escape from a
render-on method when calling the redirect-component, so I think it did not
work (the control would return and, since I removed login information, I would
be presented with the login screen again). Could you tell me how/from where to
call the redirect-component to achieve the desired effect?

BTW, is my example with catch and throw bogus, or is it a bug in UCW?

Thanks,
Alex