[Bese-devel] unwinding

Aleksandar Bakic a_bakic at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 16:43:40 UTC 2005

> BTW, is my example with catch and throw bogus, or is it a bug in UCW?

I looked at handlers.lisp in arnesi. I noticed that block/return-from and
catch/throw use the same (lexical?) environment. Is catch/throw just still
waiting to be implemented correctly? Aside, is catch/throw related to the
component call stack at all? Perhaps I need a different kind of catch/throw...
Could you please just let me know what the status of all these thingies is, and
I will try to find a way around the current issue (possibly by dropping the
session)?

Thanks,
Alex