[Bese-devel] unwinding

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Mon Sep 26 12:51:33 UTC 2005

Aleksandar Bakic <a_bakic at yahoo.com> writes:

> Then, when the user wants to see a page that requires login, s/he logs in and
> continues. When the user logs out, I would like to throw 'logout from a logout
> action (which also clears corresponding session data) so that everything on the
> call stack is dropped.

your best bet then is to just delete the session[1]:

(ucw:delete-session *my-app* (context.session *context*))

and then redirect to the home page:

(call 'redirect-component :target "/index.ucw")

this will clear the component stack, the session data and anything
else you had going.

[1] - if you find yourself doing this often we could a
  delete-current-session function since the current application and
  current session are available via *context*.