[Bese-devel] Reusable Components -- UCW and ContextL

Vladimir Sekissov svg at surnet.ru
Sat Sep 24 13:41:32 UTC 2005

Good day,

waldo> Well, I don't know if I got the point correctly or not. However, I
waldo> got to think that combining UCW and ContextL with some component
waldo> based glue framework (possibly Lisp-on-Lines that I've heard about
waldo> but have not seen anything about yet) could potentially allow the
waldo> creation of very flexible components.

The problem with ContextL and UCW is that your application could be
continued in another thread and you lost the context or got the wrong
one.

Best Regards,
Vladimir Sekissov