[Bese-devel] tal:dolist

vlado tzankov vtzankov at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 21:56:02 UTC 2005

I have never used TAL before - but from what I see - more used is
generation of HTML within UCW.
For my needs I want to develop multilingual web application -
supporting Cyrillic as well.

I am using CMUCL and since it is not Unicode aware at all - I wanted to
put all static content for the different languages in TAL templates
(there is no dynamic multilingual content in my app - everything is in
English).

Probably this should go in another thread - but what are the "best
practices" for multilingual applications with UCW?

BR
	Vlado